The good things in life


There's no denying the news this year has been pretty upsetting. The news of the last couple of weeks has been especially gloomy. It has been getting to me, although I've been trying not to let it, but I feel that it has affected some of my blog posts, giving them more of a sombre tone than normal! So for today's post (which is so late again, sorry!) I thought I'd write about some of the things in life that I really love. 

Ice cold coke. 
Seriously. That is the good stuff. This evening, me and Alex went to McDonald's just to get an ice cold coke and it was so worth it. 

coca-cola  soccer hot yes delicious

The smell of cut grass.
In the summer, this aroma becomes more and more frequent as I walk through town on the way to work and I absolutely love it! 

Clean body, pj's and bed. 
You know when you have a shower, then put on some clean pyjama's and then get into a freshly made bed with clean (even better, new) bed sheets? That feeling is one of the best ever. 



Special texts.
I mean the kind of texts people send you out of the blue that put a smile on your face. The other day, my pal Alec randomly messaged me about a Gossip Girl episode and it was so unexpected but it really made me smile haha!



Being rewarded.
You know when you're putting your all into work and it feels like no one notices or appreciates it? And then suddenly, someone does? Yeah, that's a pretty good feeling. 



Your pet cuddling you.
Especially when you have an anti social pet, like my two kittens. When they appear out of the blue and snuggle down with me it is such a surprise but so lovely too!

cats cuddles petes


Finding money in an old purse (or a totally random place).
Nothing feels better than finding an unexpected tenner, does it! I once spotted a £20 note lying at the end of my drive way and that was the best thing ever haha! 

What do you think are some of the good things in life? Let me know in the comments below!

Love from,
Florence Grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.