Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC)!



Boy am I exhausted! 

As you know, I went to Wireless festival yesterday- it was such a good day, but I will fill you in properly either tomorrow or Monday, when I have the time to write out a 'proper' blog post for you all! However, what I can tell you is that it wore me right out- I ended up doing just shy of 20,000 steps, I didn't get in until 1:15 and even then I only ended up having about four hours sleep over all, ending up waking up at 8am...

...because today I'm headed to festival number 2! Yep, although I'm drained and would rather be sleeping right now, I'm off bright and early to the Electric Daisy Carnival, more commonly known as EDC. I feel as though I might pass out but hopefully once I've got some food inside of me and have woken up a little bit more I will feel more awake! 

Whilst I was more colourful and flowery for Wireless, today I am all about the sparkles! Face glitter, hair glitter and gem stones too! I'm still not 100% sure about what I'm going to wear because yesterday everyone was dressed very differently to what I had expected, so I'm wondering if today will be much the same! 

Right. I'm off to get ready (in less than an hour might I add). I'm sorry for yet another poor excuse for a blog post but I have been so busy, this is literally the only free time I will have today so I had to whip something up! I promise tomorrow's one will be a good one! 

Love from,
Florence Grace 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.