Status: In a relationship



Sorry, guys. That is a totally click bait title. However, it's not exactly untrue. I really am in a relationship. The best kind of relationship, one that is constantly evolving, growing more and more fabulous by the day...I am in a relationship with myself. 

Okay, okay, I know that sounds totally weird, but that's the only way I can think to describe it! For the majority of this year, I've been on a journey of self discovery (how cliche). I've been learning about what I'm capable of, what I like doing, what I don't want to do, who is worth my time and who isn't. It's been very much like getting to know someone at the start of a relationship, see what I mean? (I'm not totally crazy). 

beyonce confidence self love beyonce quote

Honestly though, I was talking about this with my friend Alex the other day, and I realised I genuinely don't have time for a relationship right now. I am so busy working on myself (for myself, by myself) as well as holding down six jobs, trying to squeeze in a night a week to see my dad, a night a week to see a friend, blogging every day and working out/walking/runnning, I have no extra time! 

love single relationships Keke Palmer connections

My relationship with myself is the most important thing right now. I've never been so independent for so long and I'm still getting used to it. I'm loving being able to do what I want, when I want, answering to no one. I'm loving seeing myself evolve and change as a person. I don't think I'm ready for that to be over yet. Self love is of the utmost of importance to me, and it's something I struggle with a lot- so right now, it's my number one priority! 

love myself self love be true i love me loving yourself

Maybe one day I'll be doing a similar post to this one, when I'm really in a relationship. But right now, it's just me, myself and I, baby.

Love from,
Florence Grace

Comments

  1. My status: in a relationship (with myself) and building my empire. :D

    Chichi
    chichi-writes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.