Just an update...




Hi guys! I must apologise in advance because this is going to be a crappy blog post but I just wanted to keep you guys in the loop!

If you didn't already know, I'm off on holiday with my best pals this week, yay! I'm planning on having a totally relaxing week and not working at all. However, I will still be daily blogging- I will either be getting my sister to guest post for me (but is that cheating?!) or I will be whipping up a "photo diary" style post, full of the photo's from each day of my holiday!

I'm sorry that this week the posts aren't going to be tip top, or very interesting to read compared to some of my usual posts, but everyone needs a break and daily blogging is hard okay!

I hope you have a great week and I will see you on the other side of my holiday!

Love from,
Florence Grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.