FELINE FRIDAYS #5 Are kittens babies in disguise?


It sounds like an odd thought but I am being genuinely serious when I ask...are kittens babies in disguise?

Since getting Elsie and Doris I have legitimately felt like I have two babies. Cleaning up their poo and wee (although not as often as my poor mum!), being woken up by them in the middle of the night, having them stop me from watching TV or using my laptop by distracting me and/or getting in the way, needing feeding at set times of the day, crying when you don't do exactly what they want you to do... do you see where I'm going with this?





In addition to being super demanding of all of our time and attention, the fur babies also like to be carried...everywhere. If they don't need to walk because one of us is available to carry them, they'll be carried. 

They also know how to get your attention if you're busy. Lying in bed on your phone? Let's head butt that hand until she put's the phone down. Did you want to type something? Let me just sprawl across your keyboard and restart your laptop. Lost work? Not my problem! 

Obviously I know kittens aren't babies in disguise- but they are baby animals, and so I guess it means baby cats and baby humans are more similar than we might think!

Love from,
Florence Grace

Want to feature your cat in Feline Fridays? Let me know in the comments below or email florencegrace13@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.