#NationalBestFriendDay




So today, June 8th is National Best Friend Day. Now, I feel like I write about my friend's on my blog a lot, as well as posting photos of them and tweeting about the things we get up to and so on, so I hope you don't mind yet another post dedicated to my little chums. 

I'm fortunate enough to have several best friends. They say you can only have one, but at this point in my life at least, I find that to be ridiculous. I relate to each and every one of them in a different way, and each and every one of them means the world to me. I do different things with different friends, enjoy different things with each and every one of them. Yet I love them all the same, and know that I can trust each one of them completely. 

Bobbie is the one who has been my best friend for the longest. We have been friends for what feels like a life time, are basically the same person and always have so much fun together, be that chilling in her freezing flat drinking wine from cups, going out for food because we're always hungry or just chatting for hours about life and having a catch up.




Ricarda comes next! I have been friends with her since Day 1 of college, and what started out as just friends has blossomed over time to be my best girl. She's incredibly talented, cares about everyone's feelings more than her own and is always there for you no matter what, qualities that I always need from her at some point in my life or another!



Next up is Ben, or as you may have heard me refer to him, BJ. This isn't me being rude, or mean, it's his genuine initials! Ben is the guy I love to hate, but only for the banter. Secretly, he cracks me up. Even if that's just because sometimes he says some really dumb stuff. I mean, really dumb. 



Alec is someone I never expected to be friends with but am now so glad that I am. I don't even remember how we became best friends, it just kind of...happened. Now, I don't know what I'd do without him! He is one of the funniest, most lovely people I know and is so special to me! 



Alex is so often confused on social media with my ex- this is a female Alex who is my best friend, not my boyfriend! Alex came into my life at the start of this year, although we'd chatted a handful of times before, and boy am I glad she did! She has completely changed my outlook on life, helped me to enjoy myself more and have more fun and I absolutely love her to pieces!



Xenia is someone I have chatted to on and off for the last couple of years (mostly to have a moan about our boyfriends to be honest!!) and I have always thought she was a lovely person, beautiful inside and out. A few months ago we grew closer, and now she's one of my best friends, and I couldn't be happier to have her in my life! 



I also just want to give a little mention to my internet bestie's who I have never met yet chat to all of the time, Lydia, Justine, Katherine, Sophie, Danielle, Hollie, Emma and probably countless others but this post is getting very ranty now! I'm not sure if they technically count as best friends, but they always support me and I know I could turn to them if I needed help with a problem, so I just wanted to give a special mention to them too!

Make sure to share the love with your best friend today, then you can go back to teasing them and winding them up tomorrow! 

Love from,
Florence Grace

Like this? Why not try... ROBYN. | Happy birthday, BJ! | What I'm grateful for

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.