AUGUST PLAYLIST



Last month, I decided to get back into my monthly playlist posts. We're over half way through August, so I thought today would be the perfect day to share my August playlist with you guys! It's a good 'un...

  • Same Ol' Mistakes- Rihanna
  • Somebody Else- The 1975
  • Prayin'- Plan B
  • Pretty Girl Rock- Keri Hilson
  • Alarm- Anne Marie
  • Habibi- Eve-Yasmine
  • Needed Me- Rihanna
  • Return of the Mack- Mark Morrison 
  • Who Do You Think Of?- M.O (on every playlist, always!)
  • Cold Water- Major Lazor featuring Justin Bieber and MO
  • Send My Love- Adele
  • Moment for Life- Nicki Minaj featuring Drake
  • My Boo- Ghost Town DJ's
  • Ironic- Alanis Morissette
  • Perfect Strangers- Jonas Blue featuring JP Cooper
  • You Don't Know Love- Olly Murs
  • Cruel- Snakehips featuring ZAYN
  • Freak Like Me- Lee Walker, DJ Deeon and MNEK featuring Katy B
  • Its My Life- No Doubt
  • Bitter Sweet Symphony- The Verve
What a brilliant playlist, right? It's full of some 90's classics as well as some current chart smash hits. Let me know what songs you love from this playlist in the comments below!

Love from,
Florence Grace 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.