The Day I Let Ben Post a Blog




Oh hey so I'm Ben, one of Flo's best friends (the best one), oh and Vieve's new best friend, and she has let me write today's blog post. This might sounds like a sign of our trust and friendship but the more likely reason is she is too engrossed in our game of Trivial Pursuit. So bad luck guys you're stuck with me.

With my newly entrusted power, I have chosen to let you know what an amazing person Florence Matthews is. I have known Flo nearly two years now and so along with her other best friends Ricarda and Alec I feel I know her well enough to tell you honestly how amazing she is and the best way of doing this is to make a list of 10 things we love about Flo, so here goes, in no particular order:

1. She is always easy to talk to and always cares and listens. Any time of day, whatever mood she is in she's always there, partly because she is always on social media, but also she cares and she always has wise words to share.

2. She always hosts great movie nights. However many time we are let down by our Chinese restaurant, getting our orders wrong on numerous occasions, we always have a great time and have a laugh.

These are gonna have to get a bit shorter because she is rushing me, so its one sentence from here on in .

3. She's funny.

4. She owns nice straws.

5. She has a high ceiling in her bedroom.

6. She lives near town, perfect for games nights, of course.

7. She wears nice clothes.

8. She is great at sarcasm, even when she is bullying me in the process, it hurts but I get over it.

9. She doesn't play Pokemon Go, like me.

10. Most importantly she is one of the best friends any one can ever have. She is always honest and puts her friends first. Nothing is ever too much for her and she is always putting her friends before herself, even when she admits she wouldn't take me to the cinema. Anyway thats just a snippet of how good a friend Flo is.

Love from Ben x.




This post was written by my bestie- I haven't read it and won't be reading it until after posting, so I hope that it's appropriate and okay...sorry again for another late one! We've been having another games night!

We will be back to normal tomorrow!

Love from,
Florence Grace


So basically Florence stole the laptop off me so now I'm doing this properly:

This is the correct version of Ten Things we Love about Florence:

1. She Cares. Whatever your problem, whatever the time of day, whatever mood she's in Flo will always listen and try and help.

2. She is always honest. Even if it may upset people or cause trouble Florence won't lie or say something she doesn't think or feel. This makes her a great friend, as you always know she is being genuine and honest. Her honesty can sometimes get her into trouble, like the time she tweeted about the wifi not working at college but she doesn't care what happens as long as she's honest.

3. She is trustworthy. Florence is great at keeping secrets, she loves gossip but she never gossips about her friends or people she cares about.

4. She is always up for doing things. Florence calls herself a social butterfly, and although I like to take the piss out of this bold statement, it's hard to disagree. She is always happy to host games nights or go out for meals or spend the days with her besties, often hosting or organising meet ups.

5. She's good at grammar. You may or may not have noticed my grammar and spelling, especially when typing, isn't the best and Florence is always there to correct me, even buying me a grammar book for Christmas just to prove her point.

6. She's good at sarcasm. Florence is the master of sarcasm, and I would know I'm often at the end of her sarcastic comments and jokes. She always makes the group laugh with her sarcastic, sassy comments, and is how we first became friends, yes it did start with a bit of 'bullying'.

7. She is successful. Flo believes in herself but isn't cocky or overly confident she believes in her abilities but understands her limitations. When I met Florence, nearly two years ago, I had never written a blog post let alone write one, Now Florence writes a daily blog post and publishes a quarterly magazine, that is edited and designed all by her, and is now owner of an ever growing and spreading brand, that will go on to great things.

8. She's confident. Whenever you're out in public, at a restaurant for example, Flo is never afraid to speak up even when you don't want to, especially when someone makes her angry. Unless you order a Chinese in a random name and she refuses to go and pick it up sending you in all on your own, despite your protests.

9. She works at Top Shop. A strange one, but Flo working at Top Shop is excellent especially when you rush in doing some last minute Valentines Day shopping, thinking 'oh it will be easy Carda pointed out the skirt in the window' and turning up to find the window had changed. It also means you can nip in and catch up with gossip and have a chat whenever you're in town, unless you come in just as she has finished and she refuses to walk back to meet you.

10. We have great memories. I have only known Florence for under two years, feels like a lot longer in a good way. We have already spent many hours in each others company, going to various restaurants, going bowling, playing many different games at games nights, most of which she wasn't too great at but she tries, eating takeaway pizza in the early hours of the morning and going on one of the best holidays ever, the only problem was it was too short.

So yeah that's what we, Alec, Ricarda and myself, love about Florence. We are still working on a few things, like getting her to play FIFA and realise it's better than she thinks, and maybe one day she will take me to the cinema, despite she said she wouldn't go with me on my own, but hey there's definitely time to work on these things, hopefully years.

Love from Ben (again) x

I'll be back!


Comments

  1. 'SHE OWNS NICE STRAWS' that is definitely one for the autobiography, Flo!

    But really, this was such a cute post, and a really nice idea to let BJ take over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That and "she has high ceilings" hahah!

      I know it made me a lil bit emotional when I read it haha! He wants a weekly slot now!!

      Delete
  2. Not playing Pokemon Go? Download It Now (Built for Android & iOS)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.