Back on TV again!



I'm so excited because I am back on TV again! 

Okay, okay, not quite yet, but the new series of 'Last Fan Standing' starts on September 3rd on 4Music and I'm involved with it. For those of you who didn't already know, back in October/November, I participated in a show called "Shoutouts", the first ever live TV show on 4Music. I got to meet Ollie and Toff from MIC as well as the presenters of the show, Will Best and Maya Jama and I also met some people who I have remained in touch with today, which is lovely!



Now, I've been invited back to participate in another live show, "Last Fan Standing". LFS isn't usually a live show, so I was surprised when I was asked to come to the studio for it, but it turns out it's running a little differently this year. On September 3rd you'll see my face on screen as part of a home video recording, defending the BEYHIVE (obviously) as the ultimate fandom. After this, there is three live shows that I've been asked to attend...I'm going to be at at least one of them, but hopefully all three if I can get the time off of work!

I'm so excited to be doing more work with 4Music and the Boxplus Network as they're so great to work with, and I'm flattered to have been asked back again! Being on live TV is such a surreal feeling and I love seeing all the messages and tweets after the show saying "I saw you!!!!!!" haha!

I'll hopefully fill you in with more details of the live shows closer to the time, and I hope lots of you will tune in!

Love from,
Florence Grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.