Saying goodbye to summer



So I did have a really good blog post planned for today and then life got in the way, I had a hectic evening and I've only now just had the chance to sit down and write out a blog post. So there's been a slight change of plan on content for today's post but hey, it can't be helped! 

As I mentioned previously on Twitter (I'm not sure if I mentioned it on my blog), I'm starting a new series on my blog as of tomorrow that will run throughout September. This will be #SeptemberStudies! Every year I write a post that is pretty similar in content about going back to school and revision tips etc, so this year I'm doing it differently. I have posts for every single day, all about the do's and dont's of revision, what you need to have in your school bag, dealing with bullies, balancing work and school and so much more! I've planned out every post and can't wait to share them with you all, as I know a lot of you are at school/college/uni. 

As it's the last day of August, for me it marks the last day of summer (I know, I know, it's September the 22nd but whatever). It made me reflect on the summer I've had compared to previous summers and it made me realise just how amazing it was! I had lots of firsts, like my first holiday away with friends, my first (and second) festival, my first real hangover. I've had so many nights out, dinners with friends, days out with my family and my youngest sister. I saw the goddess that is Beyonce! My magazine turned one. It's just been so amazing for me! 

I'm looking forward to September now, as I have so much going on for me! I'm covering the new Barbie movie premier, my friend's baby shower is happening this weekend, the next issue of my magazine is out, London Fashion Week is on, Autumn begins to settle in, I'm picking up my studies again and the month of live lounge performances kicks off (starting with Bieber tomorrow eeek!). 

It's been a lovely summer but I am fully ready for Autumn, and so excited to share #SeptemberStudies with you all too! I hope you enjoy it! 

Love from,
Florence Grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.