It's that time again...



Today's post is late, and it's also going to be a quickie because, as per usual, I have so much work to be doing, I need to shower, I might even need to do some cooking for my lunch tomorrow (I need to consult my recipe book...) and it's almost the end of the day! 

I thought I'd do something today that I have never done before; I want to share the cover of the next issue of Love from... with you guys on here, before it's shared anywhere else tomorrow! So, drum roll please...

The cover for Issue 6 of Love from... magazine is here!



Gorgeous, right? 

I'm so excited to have Eve-Yasmine as a cover star because she is a massive part of my career success so far! If you've read my blog posts for a while, you will probably have heard me mention her before. It's thanks to her that I started a blog and so, essentially, it's thanks to her that I'm where I am now! She is such an inspirational young woman, and her interview is one of my favourites I think! 

This issue also see's the start of our new GIRLBOSS series, where we find the most inspiring, motivational, entrepreneurial, successful girls around and give them a space to talk about who they are and what they do! This issue is all about Sarazaar Cosmetics, as used by The Kardashians, which is pretty exciting. 

And there's all the usual brilliant articles from the usual columnists on uni tips, wellbeing, mindfulness, a travel guide, recipes and tonnes more. It's an issue you honestly don't want to miss (if I do say so myself!) and as usual, I'm incredibly proud of it!

If you want to order a copy, you can do so at lovefrommag.bigcartel.com or at www.lovefrommag.com. Orders will arrive at your door on September 1st, which is so soon (exciting for magazine reasons, scary because the year has gone so fast!)

Let me know what you think of the cover of this issue in the comments below!

Love from,
Florence Grace


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.